IIMA - Course Catalogue
Games People Play: Psychology of HRM
Human Resource Management
Prof. Promila Agarwal
Course Description & Objectives
• The course focuses on unleashing brain power for you and your people.
• Develop, modify, and moderate behaviour of self and others.
• Develop an understanding of the ways in which mental processes and behaviour influence impact performance
• Develop skills to manage the lack of integration between organizational systems and practices borne out of selective perception, interpersonal dynamics, and biases that hinders personal and organizational growth.
• Equips participants with methods and techniques required to build their career and manage ineffective execution of organizational systems.
• The case method will be extensively used for the course.
• This will be supplemented by presentations, in-class exercises, simulations, and role plays.
© 2024 IIMA. All rights reserved